Suspending a line Have to come here to place complaint????
vtureskis

Nowhere does it tell you when suspending the line that you can only do it 2 xs in a rolling year & then it has to be done day by day.  The fix??? #1 I was told Oh yes, it is there - under questions asked..... I don't need to ask a question,,,,, just need to suspend my line --- Information is not posted clearly to alert customer when suspending line.  #2 fix is to try to sell me different plan for this line - separate plan - for $15/mo.  (I would rather suspend the line every lousy day & save my $30 until I can afford to by that line out)  Doesn't matter that I explained I was at wits end on $$ & trying to save every dime due to high cost of propane this winter ---- sheesh - 100gal = $400 for me in Jan. Doesn't matter that I explained that due to an unexpected death in the family, I am trying to now take care of my mother & her bills,,,, Nor the fact that I am now sole support for my family.......  Nope - they want me to buy a tablet or find someone to take over that line.......  Really????  No help for someone who has been a customer for 10+ years & pays their bill????  Thanks Verizon for that "Customer Care Support".  Will be looking at ANY other company when my contracts are up.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Suspending a line Have to come here to place complaint????
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The number of suspensions available is noted in the Suspend Service FAQs. Suspend Service FAQs | Verizon Wireless Which I located in less than a minute after reading your post.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vtureskis

Anne - yes it is there - when you go & LOOK for it.  It should be clearly posted during suspending a line.  I had no questions, I wanted to suspend line.  At no time was I thinking I needed to ask questions about time limits.  It was a simple - I need to do this, did it & it was done - I had no questions about it.  I feel that by having rules about a function or service in FAQs is evasive.   That is my complaint.

0 Likes
vtureskis

Oh & also I can't just send a simple email to customer service,,,, I have to come to a forum to air out my complaint only to have someone not "get it".

0 Likes