Suspending Account for deployment
Dayz6485

I set up my account to be suspended while being stationed overseas for 2 years, and it looks like it was only the 3 month suspension as I just received a bill. How do I contact a Verizon Rep from overseas? I'll be calling from Japan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Suspending Account for deployment
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place . Help is here. I have a way you can get in touch with us 24/7 while you are out of the country. One option is to call our international experts at 908-559-4899. Another way you can reach us is to click on See Toll Free Numbers at this link http://spr.ly/6589BJ1eh

On a personal note, I truly appreciate the sacrifices you make for our country. Stay safe out there & thank you for all that you do.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Looks like you didn't fax in your papers and they did a normal suspension without billing which only gives you 6 months per rolling year cycle.

0 Likes
Dayz6485

They didn't ask me to. Is there a way to email/scan a copy of my orders? Or do they have to be faxed? Not sure how to do that from here…

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I believe they have to be faxed, but you can always try and see if they take emails. The last time I had to send them in they had an email address, and currently no longer active duty.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place . Help is here. I have a way you can get in touch with us 24/7 while you are out of the country. One option is to call our international experts at 908-559-4899. Another way you can reach us is to click on See Toll Free Numbers at this link http://spr.ly/6589BJ1eh

On a personal note, I truly appreciate the sacrifices you make for our country. Stay safe out there & thank you for all that you do.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes