Suspended service
ericadsg788

So about a year ago I added my girlfriend to my verizon wireless account. Normally we split the bill. I put half on my card and she does the same. A few months ago she forgot to pay her half of the bill and our account was suspended for non-payment. Long story short, once we realized our service was disconnected we paid the rest of the bill, as well as the fee to reconnect our service, that same day.

Since she recently shattered her screen I was hoping to buy her a new phone using the verizon edge plan for Christmas. Unfortunately I'm not eligible to use the Edge plan because one of the requirements is that you cannot have had your service suspended in the last six months. I'm trying to find out the date that our service was suspended to see if I would be eligible for the edge plan before Christmas. I went through all of my bills for the last eight months and I can't figure out when it was suspended. I know that there was a fee to reconnect our service but I can't find that on my bill either. Does anyone know where/how I find out this information?

If I'm not eligible for the edge plan before Christmas would it be worth calling and trying to see if a representative would be able to help me out? I mean, I get that verizon isn't running a charity, but I've been a customer for almost 4 years now and this was the one and only time I've ever paid late or had any trouble with my account.

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Suspended service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ericadsg788!

I saddened to learn that here device is damaged! Let's look into this and identify your options. I will be sending you a Private Message within the next 2-3 minutes.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Suspended service
Leovelo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Worst wireless company ever.  Customer service hung up on me when I asked to speak to a supervisor.

Message edited as required by

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes