Sudden poor service in 48323
HHIGail

I have had Verizon for over 15 years and all of a sudden (within the last month; Oct 219) I am only getting one bar or two. The phone will only ring with two bars. I am missing important scheduled business calls that I have scheduled. Totally unacceptable. Doesn't make a difference if inside or outside. Something has changed clearly in terms of transmission equipment and not for the better. I also have Verizon Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi assist. My phone is an iPhone 10 and haven't had an issue previously. What gives?  Either this gets fixed very soon or I'm going to have to change carriers. I am losing business and not happy!!!

0 Likes
Re: Sudden poor service in 48323
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm certainly sorry to learn of the change in your service experience. We value your loyalty and wouldn't want to lose any of your business.
I agree that it's difficult to be happy with anything that's not working. We appreciate the details about your phone and would like to know a little more about the Wi-Fi to get a fuller picture.
Is that a jetpack or cantenna from Verizon Wireless or installed service from Verizon Fios?
Additionally, you mentioned the calls; how is the data connection?

DavidH_VZW

0 Likes
Patrick1357

I have the same issues in 48813 and 49037.  Pretty much horrible where ever I go in Michigan

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your service, Patrick1357. I know how important it is to have a working phone. I want to look into this further and get additional information. Are you experiencing issues with calls, data, or text messages? Is anyone else experiencing problems? Please provide me with the intersection and city where you are experiencing problems.

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes