Sudden drop in quality
dudemanbrough

I've used Verizon wireless for years and I've never had an issue with my reception at home until recently. Within the last few days my signal has become weak-to-nonexistent at home. It works fine everywhere else, but not here. I am suddenly dropping calls constantly and today my texts aren't even going through properly. My contract expires in less than two months and if this problem isn't solved...soon...I will have no choice but to switch to a different carrier. What is going on and why has my reception suddenly become so awful? Again, my device works perfectly in other areas, just not at home. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sudden drop in quality
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to enjoy reliable performance in as many locations as possible dudemanbrough! We value your business! What is your zip code? What make and model device? I'm pleased to hear your service was working well inside your home previously. Please be aware however; our control is limited inside a structure such as your home or workplace. Have you brought this concern to our attention before?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Trainwreck68

I have had the same problem inside and outside my house. My phone, my wife's and my son's phone had very good signal until about 6 months ago. We all have new Droid Razr phones but the 4g signal is almost non-existant and the regular phone signal is only 1 bar if I'm lucky. I have lived here for 10yrs and always had verizon and always a strong signal until now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I regret to learn of the issues that you are experiencing, Trainwreck68! We depend on our phones more and more everyday so I completely understand the need of reliable service. How does the service work outside of your home? Have you ever replaced the sim cards? What is your zip code?

Share the additional details needed so that I can assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Trainwreck68

I have the same problem both inside and outside of my home. The sim cards have not been replaced they were transferred from my old phones. My zip is 21236

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Trainwreck68,

Thanks for the additional details! Please follow me and send a direct message so we can look into this further for you.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes