Struggling to understand
SearchingForAffordabi

We had and loved Verizon service for years (unlimited data).  As we needed to upgrade (held out as long as possible), Verizon would no longer allow us unlimited data.  As a result, we left Verizon (and the wonderful customer service).  Because I travel some with my job, we kept the Verizon jetpack.  We were happy with the arrangement ... unlimited everything for one flat fee with Straight Talk for our phones and the portable Internet.  Then, my daughter chose to go back with Verizon and bundle with my Internet.  Now, I am over usage all the time.  When I look at her usage, she doesn't use much at all ... it's all the jetpack.  But, nothing has changed.  I have tried to get help to understand the other plans ... to determine if there is a better option.  I'm willing to move my phone back if that helps with a "deal".  But, I'm at work and can't talk on the phone right now.  I've tried contacting Verizon with no response.  And, I have tried "chatting" all since 8:00 am and all agents are busy.  I called last night and tried to talk with someone but she NEVER, EVER understood what I was wanting.  Has Verizon customer service went down that badly since I left?  The reason I stayed so long in the first place was the quality of care I felt I got when I called in ... if that's gone, I don't want to be vested with them.  Any suggestions? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Struggling to understand
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SearchingForAffordability, we don't want this to be an ongoing struggle for you. Have you had a chance to analyze the usage on both your jetpack and your daughters line to ensure that you're on the best plan to fit your needs?

http://www.verizonwireless.com/mobile-living/network-and-plans/my-verizon-wireless-account-usage-too...

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Struggling to understand
SearchingForAffordabi

I guess I didn't make it clear.  I have looked at our usage.  I don't understand how we can be using so much wireless when we aren't even home so much.  But, my question was ... is there a better plan.  Maybe I would be better going in to a store to discuss it.  But, in the past, people have talked with me about the different plans ... upgrades ... etc and made my decisions easier.  It may sound lazy but I don't really even understand all the terminology (GB, KB, bandwidth, etc).  Maybe I'm expecting too much.

0 Likes