Still cannot submit a product review online through VZW.com
cavityburn
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried on 2 different devices, Galaxy Note9, and a laptop, to submit a product review for a case that I bought a few months ago.  I filled out the review, double checked to make sure I completed all fields, also ensured my review did not go againts the review guidelines, check the "I agree" box, then click Submit, and nothing happens. This is happening on both phone and laptop.

Then, I see the "Chat Now" tab pop-up, click it, get an agent, explain the situation, they refer me to the Support Services page, follow all instructions, and find myself typing to a bot, that just doesn't get that I don't have an issue with my bill, or need help accessing my account, and get the runaround.

Finally, I record all of the issues on my phone, as future proof that the issue is on the Verizon side and wind up here.

Why can't I submit a product review, or at leasts, get some sort of notification that either I am not logged into an account for verification purposes, an error occured, missing information...SOMETHING!

This is NOT what I expected from a company that is not listening to their customers.

0 Likes
Re: Still cannot submit a product review online through VZW.com
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cavityburn, 

We're sorry to learn that you're having persistent issues with submitting a product review for the case you purchased. We understand how frustrating that may be for you. In our checks, we were unable to confirm any known issues with submitting reviews on our site. Since you're having trouble on more than one device, we'd like to gather some additional information. Which internet browser are you using to attempt to submit the review? How are you navigating to the product page (i.e. via a search on the site, a saved/emailed link, etc.)?

ShawnteJ_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cavityburn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Using Google Chrome on both devices, manually selecting the case on both

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Those details are very helpful, and we are committed to resolving this issue. In order to troubleshoot this issue further, we must be able to duplicate the issue. Please share a specific link to the page where you are trying to submit your product review and we'll check this issue further.

AntonioC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cavityburn
Enthusiast - Level 2

https://www.verizonwireless.com/products/tech21-pure-clear-case-for-galaxy-note9/?sku=sku3080684

VZW site on mobile device, Google Chrome.

Chrome version : 72.0.3626.105

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details, cavityburn. We do want all of our customers to be able to leave a review for our products.

Have you tried using Internet Explorer as well? Have you made sure to shut off any pop-up blockers? Also, have you tried resetting the browser settings of the one you are using?

We ask all these questions, because hearing that nothing happens when you click to submit your review points to a communication issue with the browser being used.

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cavityburn
Enthusiast - Level 2

I disabled the pop-up blocker through Chrome and was able to finally submit the review. Thank you

0 Likes