Starting to reach Comcast level of poor customer support.....
futuredinosaur

Here is the breakdown.

Contract end date: 12/24

Billing Cycle end date: 12/21

Number ported to AT&T: 12/26

Cancelation date: 12/26 as confirmed by an in-store representative. When I asked about porting my number before my contract end date I was told that porting my number would effectively cancel my Verizon account and would result in an ETF fee, thus acknowledging the process of porting away would cancel my account and I would not have to call anyone to cancel. I then receive two calls from Verizon retention attempting to win me back, further acknowledging my cancelation.

I paid for the service period from 12/21 through 1/21 and because my CC was on file for automatic payments, I was also charged for service from 1/21 through 2/21.

What I need:

Pro-rated refund from 12/26 through 1/21

Full refund from payment for 1/21 through 2/21

This should not be very complicated to resolve but the reps I have spoken to (except Keva) cannot figure this out.

Please submit my refunds.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Starting to reach Comcast level of poor customer support.....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Futuredinosaur-

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  I sent you a private message so I can assist further.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
futuredinosaur

Hi Emma

Sorry for the delay, I did get a hold of someone on the phone who said they will be processing my refunds. Can you confirm if it has processed yet?

0 Likes
futuredinosaur

Previous number was (removed), last 4 of social is (removed)

>> Edited by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

0 Likes