Start unlimited plan

Rsb1970

I was looking at changing to the start unlimited plan.  It would save me $5 per line.  I have go unlimited now. The only difference I can see is the start unlimited plan doesn't have mobile hotspot.  But I was reading the fine print and it said if I have a phone I got with a discount I would be charged $20 extra dollars.  Is that right ? I messaged Verizon and they said that was mainly for business accounts   Does anyone know about this  I don't won't to switch and then get hit with a $20 per line charge  909A27F1-944E-4E0A-974A-8B9F6E6337E1.png

0 Likes

Re: Start unlimited plan

Community Manager
Community Manager

Great questions, we want to make sure you get the help you need about your plan and rates. Were you able to enroll in our Disney+ promotion?

Regarding the plan rate per line, the rate will depend on how many lines you have on your account. You can review the pricing details using your My Verizon, if you try to change the plan it will give you a breakdown of the charges.

PamD_VZW

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Great questions, we want to make sure you get the help you need about your plan and rates. Were you able to enroll in our Disney+ promotion?

Regarding the plan rate per line, the rate will depend on how many lines you have on your account. You can review the pricing details using your My Verizon, if you try to change the plan it will give you a breakdown of the charges.

PamD_VZW

I think you responded to the wrong post. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

Was the discount with a service contract or a device payment agreement? 

The $20 per line is for lines under a service contract and not a device payment agreement. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Tigerstep
Novice

Unless you have a 2 year contract for a smartphone, you don't get charged the extra $20. Go Unlimited has that same rule so if you aren't paying an extra $20 now, it doesn't apply to you.

0 Likes

Rsb1970

Ok. Thank you.  Is it worth it to switch plans?  

0 Likes