Stand behind your products!
sam2liam

I am so sick of Verizon not standing behind their products.  I have been a customer for years and have never thought about going to another provider until now.  My iPhone is a huge disappointment to me!  I need to do a hard reset every time I want to delete emails, random power off, closing apps unexpectedly, does not remember wifi, and the list goes on.  Every time I install the latest updates, it just gets worse!!  I have been trying to get a different phone for a while, but every time I try to go in and talk with a rep, they tell my that my only option is to pay full price for a new phone.  That, or, I can always spend 30 extra bucks a month to be able to upgrade yearly.  I DONT WANT TO UPGRADE YEARLY!  I JUST WANT MY PHONE TO WORK!!!!!  I want my two year plans, I just don't want this apple anymore!  Shame on you verizon for not standing behind your products and treating your customers like your own personal ATM machines.  I might just bite the bullet, and jump ship for at&t.  My neighbors use them and they get treated much better, and pay a lot less.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Stand behind your products!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless didn't create the iPhone. Apple manufactured the iPhone. Why are you not going to Apple for issues with the iPhone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Stand behind your products!
sam2liam

I did.  They already replaced it once.  They were mostly nice about it too.  But with my second phone screwing up,  I really don't want another apple product that will be another  >>removed<<

>>Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes