Stalker Hacked My Phone Remotely
bayoumid1

Hi,

I have a cyber stalker. He's somehow been able to hack my phone and receive (from what I know so far) all of my iPhone's outgoing messages I think. When I respond to him threatening police intervention, I receive an email from myphonenumber@vzwpix.com sent to my email address and one to his email address. How is this possible? I've changed phones, SIM cards, called the cops who can't figure it out, and went to the store and called support several times and nobody can seem to figure it out. He has been able to bypass apple's iPhone block several times, Verizon's # block and continues to harass. Can somebody help before I end up getting hurt?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Stalker Hacked My Phone Remotely
deloused
Master - Level 3

I'd suggest changing your password for MyVerizon, your Apple ID & any email account you have on the device in case he's accessing your information that way.

View solution in original post

deloused
Master - Level 3

I'd suggest changing your password for MyVerizon, your Apple ID & any email account you have on the device in case he's accessing your information that way.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

And the billing pin for their MyVerizon account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes