Sporatic delivery to recepients of emails sent to vtext.com
SHEJOH49

I send email messages through my corporate Exchange to two recipients at vtext.com every morning.  (I'm one of the recipients.)  These are sent within a few seconds/minutes every morning. Some, but not all, are received.  For instance, this morning 8 emails were sent within 3 minutes.  Only 5 were received.  Two more were sent a few minutes later and neither was received.  The emails are generated by automation and are exactly the same except for 4 characters in the subject line.  The emails received and missed are always consistent between the recipients.  I do not have access to our corporate email logs to see if there are any error messages.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sporatic delivery to recepients of emails sent to vtext.com
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help, SHEJOH49. Are the emails/vtexts being sent from a phone? What kind of phone, if so? How long has this been happening exactly? Are you connected to Wi-Fi when this happens, and is that always the case?

LeoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Sporatic delivery to recepients of emails sent to vtext.com
SHEJOH49

This has been happening for several months.  There is no phone or wi-fi involved It is from a corporate exchange email server to vtext.com over lan cables to the internet.  this morning I sent 8 messages at 8:19 mst and my phone only received four of them.

0 Likes