Chrissy8520
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I accidentally reported a friends text as spam through the Verizon message+. Does anyone know how I can change it to not be spam?

I have a prepaid phone if that helps

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Spam
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oops! I've done this too, Chrissy8520. The good news is it's pretty simple to remove that number from the Spam list. What phone do you have? You should be able to go to Settings> Applications> Default Applications> Verizon Message+ and then select CLEAR. Once this is cleared, please restart phone to see if that number is removed from your blocked list.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oops! I've done this too, Chrissy8520. The good news is it's pretty simple to remove that number from the Spam list. What phone do you have? You should be able to go to Settings> Applications> Default Applications> Verizon Message+ and then select CLEAR. Once this is cleared, please restart phone to see if that number is removed from your blocked list.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
Zinniya

I do not have an option to clear when I follow  Settings> Applications> Default Applications> Verizon Message+  I have a prepaid phone

0 Likes
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for checking for us. You should still see this option with Prepaid service. Please send us a Private message, so we can take a closer look. 

*Alfredo

0 Likes