Solid Green Sys light on Network Extender
scotchxx
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ive suddenly had a solid green SYS light on my network extender. My internet is slow and inconsistent now as well. What does that light mean?  All other lights are solid  blue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Solid Green Sys light on Network Extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello to you Scotchxx!

I absolutely want you to have stable services all around and I will be more than happy to provide some information.

We have a couple of different Network Extenders so here's some information regarding the LED status.

3G/EVDO: http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=36589

Voice/1X:
http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=21679

Business:
http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=51085

My best recommendation would be to restart your the Network Extender & the Router for your internet to resolve the issues!

Please keep us informed!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
sandy131
Enthusiast - Level 2

None of those refer to a solid green light on the SYS light - what does it mean?

agoldb

I have had the solid green SYS light all day. Can't make or receive phone calls. From what I've read on the net it's either a device update, or a regional outage. I'm hoping it resolves itself, if it doesn't in a few hours I'm going to try to power cycle it. I'm a little worried if it's a system update then a power cycle might brick it.

0 Likes
ErnestS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine was green around noon PT, and I couldn't receive or make any calls, but seemed to resolve itself after about 30 minutes.  It's now back to being green for the past hour, but I can still make calls.  Though my incoming calls are not ringing on my phone.  It's so frustrating!

0 Likes
ErnestS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just an update.  I called Verizon to see if they had any information, and they told me that they are experiencing an outage and do not have an estimated resolution time.  The rep mentioned that their network extender gateway is currently down.

0 Likes
ErnestS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Looks like I am back online.  All blue lights!

0 Likes
FLMD

Mine still out

0 Likes
Curly57

mine still out in the Chicago area. Incoming calls not ringing. Been out since 2pm. What's up VERIZON???????????????

0 Likes
sandy131
Enthusiast - Level 2

My network extender had the green light since about noon today - it finally turned back to blue about 8:00 p.m. - I didn't seem to have any problems - still got incoming calls, texts, etc. the only thing was couldn't get on line on my cell phone.  Didn't affect my internet for the computer.  I hope it doesn't happen again and that everyone's turns blue again soon!!

Sandy in Spokane, WA

0 Likes