So many local towers, but weak signal.
Psk256gh

I recently moved and the reception anywhere in or around my house stinks.  I looked at the tower maps, and the are plenty near by.  I don't want a extender or booster.  How can you get Verizon to boost their power, or take a look at a specific area?  I go about 200 yards and the signal is good.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: So many local towers, but weak signal.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Zip code? Describe the terrain please.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

How do you now those are Verizon towers? I'm pretty sure Verizon has their antennas at the maximum possible signal strength

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Psk256gh, we want all our customers to have our signal at their home. We are here to help.

What zip code are you located at? Is your area a subdivision or is your home all by itself? 

When you say there is no reception, is it that you get no signal at all or is it just a low signal?  

Steven_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes