So, I can't seem to find an email address... Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.
Demiroquai

To Whom It May Concern:

Let me preface this by stating I have been a VZW customer for almost 10 years and my account is not only currently in good standing, but I have never been late on a payment.

This is a list of the events that occurred Aug 22nd, 2013.

I called in to telesales at 6:30 AM and a rep took the order. He failed to ask who the phone was going to and to what address. So, I corrected him and he stated that he made the necessary changes.

Once I received my notification email I saw that it was in fact wrong. I called in a a CSR rep said she filled out a form to make the changes for FedEx to ship to the right place.  I then re-reviewed the email for additional mistakes... this is what I found:

He took the order completely wrong including:

-Wrong line upgraded

-Wrong address it was supposed to go to

-Wrong name on package

-Deleting unlimited plan

-Changing upgrade date of wrong line

I was furious!!! There were a total of 4 more calls in to customer care, but at the end it was the supervisors who failed. They not only made the situation worse by refusing to call back when promised, but also to transfer me to tech support for no reason. That was bogus!!!

I want to know that the rep who took my order and the two supervisors received some sort of additional coaching on how to deal with these scenarios and an apology from the supervisors that I dealt with. There were two female reps (Last rep that called me back and Tech support rep I got transferred to) with whom I spoke with specifically that just went above and beyond to try and fix an already terrible situation.

Even now, my equipment credit has not been put back even though I was told it would be 24 hours.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes