Smartpost Return Shipping --- Unable to track...How does it work?
kl323

Hey all,

I dropped off my Smartpost Return shipping package yesterday at an authorized Fedex Shipping center. I am using the tracking number left on the stub of the shipping label. It is not pulling up anything on Fedex nor USPS. I went back to the store and was told that that number would work once the package arrives to the local USPS hub. Until then, the package is being shipped via Fedex Ground (which is under a completely different tracking number). Per the store rep, this tracking number is a number on the BOTTOM part of the label... the part that is going on the box and NOT a part of the receipt stub.

He said he can try and back trace his ship logs from his records, but can't do that till his boss is back. In the mean time... Fedex is unable to do anything for me. They told me to wait till Monday....at that point in time, that tracking number that I retained would work. From past experience this does not work.

Any idea who I can speak to? Can VZW possibly pull up that GROUND tracking number that they generated? It's odd how that ground number is not retained on the receipt stub... only that other tracking number, which has yet to be of any use.

Please advise!

Labels (1)
0 Likes