Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Slow service
BYRHOL85
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I first switched to verizon from att last year inexperince equal if not better internet service and since the beginning of this year I can hardly use the internet. Everything about it is more a test of patience than enjoyment. Please explain why. And then explain why I have to pay the same for such sub par service.

Labels (1)
Re: Slow service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is for you to get good performance from your connection to the network, BYRHOL85. What makes and models of devices are you using? Are you primarily having trouble in one location, or a variety of locations?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
BYRHOL85
Enthusiast - Level 1

iPhone 8 and 6. Anywhere within 100 miles of where I live performance is poor. It’s not just me. Everyone I know in my area with Verizon is experiencing similar problems. When I’m in a heavier populated area everything seems to be working properly. I can’t even load pictures 85% of the time or browse Facebook, internet, stream music, and can’t even think about streaming video.

MARPAL48
Enthusiast - Level 2

My service is awful too. I am paying for unlimited 4G and sometimes i get nothing. Its getting worse every day!!

0 Likes
LBM4AU
Enthusiast - Level 1

My service is terrible in Huntsville, AL.  no matter where I'm at, I show 2, maybe 3 bars.  I can't connect to anything. are you updating to 5G?  Why has the service, now unlimited, come to a crawl no matter where I'm at.  for what we're paying in fees, it should be like the other companies, or better.  Get to moving verizon or you're losing our family when the contract is over.

bearone21
Legend

4g unlimited is a data plan & not tied to actual connect speeds.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, LBM4AU! The last thing we want is to lose your service! Getting the speed you need is a must, so you can stay connected where you need to, and we would be more than happy to help you. Can you tell us when this issue started? Does it occur indoors or outdoors? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes