Slow Speeds In WillsonVille, OR 97070 (CONT.)
THE_TALL_GUY
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am re-posting this as my last question did not get answered and the discussion was locked (why?)

Here is the original posting https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/922611?start=0&tstart=0.

have consistently had slow LTE speeds in the 97070 zip code. I usually have 2-3 bars but slow speeds. This has happened on an iPhone 6 and now on a Google Pixel, so it is not related to my phone. Once i travel a couple miles north i get orders of magnitude faster speeds. I have attached a couple images (this actually one of the only speed tests that kinda worked)

Thank you,

Screenshot_20161115-121415[1].png

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Slow Speeds In WillsonVille, OR 97070 (CONT.)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

THE_TALL_GUY, having fast data speeds is very important these days. Our apologies you never received a response to your last post, but we are here to help now. We did not come across any alerts for the network in the area, so would like to gather some additional details. About when did these problems with slow data speeds start? Have you heard of others with Verizon experiencing these same issues in the area? Do these problems happen both indoors and outdoors?

DavidC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
THE_TALL_GUY
Enthusiast - Level 2

When did i notice the issue:  Some time around

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

THE_TALL_GUY-

I appreciate all of the information you have provided so far. We would need to review your account, pinpoint your location and troubleshoot this for you. Please reply to my Private Message for further assistance.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes