Slow LTE speeds Willsonville, OR
THE_TALL_GUY
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have consistently had slow LTE speeds in the 97070 zip code. I usually have 2-3 bars but slow speeds. This has happened on an iPhone 6 and now on a Google Pixel, so it is not related to my phone. Once i travel a couple miles north i get orders of magnitude faster speeds. I have attached a couple images (this actually one of the only speed tests that kinda worked)

Thank you,

Sheldon [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Screenshot_20161115-121415[1].png

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Slow LTE speeds Willsonville, OR
rosannem_vzw
Verizon Employee

THE_TALL_GUY I expect speedy service. We want that for you as well. How long would you say this has been happening? Is this inside as well as outside? Are you aware of other Verizon customers that have the same issue in your area?

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
THE_TALL_GUY
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not know anyone else with Verizon in the area. I can confirm that Sprint, At*t and Google Fi are working great getting 20+ Mbps in that area.

It has been happening for over 2 months. I first noticed it after iOS 10 cam out on my iPhone 6. I though it was an iPhone issue, but I recently upgraded to the Google Pixel and it is still occurring.

0 Likes
THE_TALL_GUY
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did notice this post, which seems similar to my experience Poor LTE signal Wilsonville, OR 97070

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just a note, Google Fi is a combination of Sprint and T-Mobile.

0 Likes
THE_TALL_GUY
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update from today. 11/23/2016 same area. I could not even get the speed test app to run due to slow data rates. Screenshot_20161123-124905[1].png

0 Likes
THE_TALL_GUY
Enthusiast - Level 2

Another update. Was in the area with a person also using Verizon they had the same issue.

I ran a speed test and got 0.99 Mb/s down and 0.02 Mb/s up. Unusable but had 50% signal strength.

Any updates from Verizon? Do I need to actually call in to get this looked at?

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Yes you do, and from a different device. Thus a peer to peer forum where reps may occas chime in.

0 Likes
THE_TALL_GUY
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have called in and got no help. It is difficult to call in on someone else phone to resolve an issue that is definatly a network issue.

I have confirmed the issue on 2 of my phones.

Confirmed the issue with a friends phone.

Went to Verizon franchise store in the area, they also confirmed the issue. https://www.gowireless.com/store/stores/oregon/wilsonville/wilsonville---oldtownsquare----602247/

You think this issue will move up or us customers will keep just dealing with it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, THE_TALL_GUY. I'm terribly sorry to learn that you have called us and did not get the help you needed with a network issue. We want your service to work wherever you're located. Rest assured, I am here and eager to help. What specific concerns do you have with the network? Can you tell me the make and model of both phones? What zip code are you experiencing the network issue in? 

GinaU_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes