earltash
Enthusiast - Level 3

Forgot to add zip code..... 04039 in Maine

0 Likes
Re: Slow 4g in afternoons?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Earltash,

We want our blazing speeds to go everywhere you go. I know its disappointing when this does not occur, and your device is moving at a slow pace. We definitely want to help get this issue resolved. My apologies for the transfer, we do not have access to Prepaid accounts. Please contact our Prepaid team at 1-888-294-6804 to continue troubleshooting to resolve this issue permanently. Our Prepaid team looks forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
earltash
Enthusiast - Level 3

1-888-294-6804

That number gets me know wheres....

0 Likes
earltash
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm about to go with a differant service myself

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh man! Sorry for the troubles earltash. If you're unable to get in touch with our Prepaid team over the phone, you can always reach out to a store location for assistance or to get connected with our Prepaid department. Find a local store near you by visiting http://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
earltash
Enthusiast - Level 3

We may as well just say Verizon has no support......

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to feel this way. You can always reach us through any of the following options: http://vz.to/1bnHNlm.

CarleyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes