Since you don’t allow emails any more – I suspect because of the numerous complaints with your service and the way you treat people that you don’t want documented, I am calling and I want this call recorded for future reference. I have been a long time fa
mgwp2007

Since you don’t allow emails any more – I suspect because of the numerous complaints with your service and the way you treat people that you don’t want documented, I am calling and I want this call recorded for future reference.

I have been a long time faithful customer of vzw and although the past year I have been late on payments many times and really couldn’t afford your exorbitant prices for services lots of other companies offer sometimes three times cheaper than what you charge, I have hung in there trying my best to meet my obligations.

This month has been no exception. You don’t know the background; the whole story of people’s lives. I know you could care less because all you care about is the profit-the money that comes in.

I was told when I agreed to pay my bill on the third per the recorded message that I had 14 days to pay…you cut me off anyway. The phones are not the tissue; your suspending my service means I cannot work. I may lose my job…how do you justify that? In any case? The least you could do would be to keep 4986 on and cut the phones off. But no. You refuse to compromise and meet the basic needs of your customer. What does that say about your company? I tried to call back on three separate occasions to tell you I couldn’t pay because of unexpected expenses but couldn’t get out of the automated system…sadly couldn’t get to a real person which also speaks volumes to me.

All this tells me this is a company I don’t wish to be affiliated with any more. As soon as I can, I will discontinue service with you…I know you could care less. I will honor the remaining portion of the contract but that’s it. You don’t deserve my business. I am a good, hardworking person who, at the sacrifice of myself and my needs, always pays her bills…albeit late at times. I realize others tell you stories and lies to justify themselves. That’s not me. If you knew what I had been through the last 7 yrs you would marvel that I am  still on my feet…don’t judge too quickly. You could be wrong…and in my eyes you are by doing this to me.

God will see us through this extremely scary time of that I have no doubt. No thanks to your company and lack of understanding and mercy. I am doing the best I can. Sadly you are not.

See I have choices. MANY choices of providers for services you offer. I don’t have to be treated like this. I don’t have to succumb to your coldness and callousness. I intend to choose better (and cheaper). If your company doesn’t get the “people factor” back you will be sorry.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Since you don’t allow emails any more – I suspect because of the numerous complaints with your service and the way you treat people that you don’t want documented, I am calling and I want this call recorded for future reference. I have been a long tim
Not applicable

Problem here is you admit you cannot afford the service.

And you want to blame Verizon for losing a job because you have no cell phone.

If your job depends on that phone I would pay it on time every time if you need a job to pay your bill.

No other service is going to treat you any different. And if you cannot afford Verizon's monthly invoice how are you going to afford new devices, activation fees, possible security deposits on any other cellular carrier? You can't.

Also if you made an arraignment to pay and then decide you cannot do so, why should Verizon extend you service or credit, or why is it you want to use the service and data and not pay for it as agreed.

Get a prepay phone. Its evident the cost is too high for you to afford on post pay.

Good Luck

Re: Since you don’t allow emails any more – I suspect because of the numerous complaints with your service and the way you treat people that you don’t want documented, I am calling and I want this call recorded for future reference. I have been a long tim
rcschnoor
Legend

Unfortunately, even the lower priced providers will cut your service if you are late with your bill.

Hopefully, with a lower priced service you will better be able to make ends meet so that your cell service is not interrupted.

0 Likes
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

I'm sorry your service was suspended mgwp2007. We truly do care about all our customers and provide you with the option to contact financial services to discuss payment arrangements to prevent services from being temporary suspension. Also, your services can be suspended for non payment at any time after your payment is due and it becomes late. Simply call us at *611 or1-800-922-0204 and we can connect you with financial services. You can also dial #pmt to make future date payments. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

KinquanaH_VZW

'follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport.

0 Likes