Since June and on, if you ask to speak to a supervisor you get hung up on or put on hold for over an hour
betty951

Verizon doesnt like to be called out on their mistakes or take responsibility for how their customer service agents deal with the customers and concerns.  Since October the 7th i either get hung up on, or stay on the phone for over an hour as today 1:02;56 seconds till the agent hung up on me after i requested several times to be transferred to a Supervisor and him telling me he couldnt because they were in a meeting.

AT&T is looking better all the time.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Since June and on, if you ask to speak to a supervisor you get hung up on or put on hold for over an hour
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You always deserve the highest level of support and we would be lost wihout you, betty951. I apologize for the experience you have had. Please tell me more about your account concerns and we can work to help you stay.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes