Since I got my Galaxy S5, I have the worst connection issues!
dandman1

Since I got my Galaxy S5, I have the worst connection issues. I can sit next to my wife, who has an Iphone & she is just scrolling along on facebook or whatever & I am constantly going from 4G to 1X or no connection all in the same minute! How do I get in touch with Verizon, to see if there is a technical issue that can be resolved. I have a house on one acre of land, will they put a tower over it? I am well within the coverage area on the map!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Since I got my Galaxy S5, I have the worst connection issues!
hopeless1one
Enthusiast - Level 1

pretty much your screwed. I pay over 450 a month for the familys phones. Yet I can't get any resolutions to the three phones that have never worked right. I am paitently waiting for my contract to end so I can burn these phones to the ground.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dandman1,

The most important thing about your amazing new phone is for it to get signal, and we'll be happy to make sure you do! It's very strange to hear that your wife's iPhone is getting reliable signal right next to you, but it's actually a good sign. It means the issue isn't with the network so we just have to work on your phone!

Do you have a case on your phone? If so, please remove it and see if that improves signal. How far from home do you have to go to get reliable signal?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

phqverizon,

I want to make sure that you are getting the best out of all of your phones. We would be sad to see you leave the Verizon Wireless family. What kind of phones do you have? What kind of issues are you having with the devices? Please provide me with some details. I would love to assist you.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dandman1

I tried taking protective cover off of phone, it changes nothing. Upon

further evaluation, I find my wife is having similar issues also on her

phone. My son in law gets mad when he comes over, because he has to walk

around in the yard to find a decent signal too! We need a technician to do

a local survey on system to see if it can be tweaked. I used to get good

signal anytime & bragged about it to my friends who have ATT. Now, even

when I leave the house & head to town, i constantly loose signal. Sometimes

it takes two or three tries to get a call to connect. It is really getting

to be a pain!

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 10:24 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely don't want you or your family to have to search for signal, dandman1. What is your zip code? You can get a ticket started either by calling our technical support at 800-922-0204, or you can send me a direct message after approving my follow request and requesting to follow me back.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dandman1

My zip code is 71740. But I live approximately 11 miles west of that town. I didn't really understand your reply.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information dandman1. I show you should definitely have signal in your area. I apologize if the last message was confusing. A trouble ticket is filed with our technicians and engineers to investigate the area in detail for issues so we can provide a resolution. You can call us to have that ticket filed or send a private message to us.

KInquanaH_VZw
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes