Re: Signed up for free Disney+ but find $100.06 charge on bill under Verizon media and apps
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for any confusion, Monday55. This is a known billing issue. Some customers are seeing a charge of $49.00 or $99.00 on their bill. Please ignore this amount as it doesn't have anything to do with your Disney+ subscription and is a mistake. You will notice once you receive your bill, that your bill will still be the same amount it normally is unless you make any other changes. We trust this information is beneficial.

MarshallP_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Signed up for free Disney+ but find $100.06 charge on bill under Verizon media and apps
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Monday55, as previously mentioned in the thread, this is currently a known billing issue. Have you manually calculated the charges on your bill to confirm if your bill has increased?

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
Monday55
Enthusiast - Level 2

The bill is so confusing.  I did change 2 of our lines which I thought would only increase my bill by $20.   However it's increased it by $37.  Each line had an increase and I'm not sure why.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's worrying to see you were charged for Apple Music and Disney+ while taking advantage of the current promotions, and we are here to help. We've contacted you on Private Message to continue assisting you.

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
Monday55
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where do I go to find that private message?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Whenever you log in to your account you should see 3 options. Post, users and private messages, click private messages and you will see the note there. 

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes
Monday55
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found it but I have no private message as was suggested by a Verizon person in the thread.  Thank you!

0 Likes
Ice8
Enthusiast - Level 2

What an unprofessional and covertly condescending way to acknowledge a HUGE mistake! It's frightening that Verizon is not screening what their representatives say to their customers. To act like this is no big deal and to leave the charge on the bill while leaving their customer's wondering is are all validations of how little the customer matters in the Verizon equation. RIDICULOUS! and INSULTING. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be concerned as well, Monday55. We want to make sure you have all the important details. This charge has not been added to your total, so please don't worry. Verizon is aware of this display error and we are working to correct it. Does this help? RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
Monday55
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you!

0 Likes