Re: Signal turned bad
drummerextreme
Enthusiast - Level 2

We just lost almost all service in our town too. No internet and only one bar of voice and text service. Never had a problem before. All of Verizon's responses look totally generic. Verizon doesn't really want to communicate with us or fix any issues. They just put this online community up to make people feel better. They won't really do anything. They just tell us sorry and move on.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping you connected is our main priority, drummerextreme. To ensure we get to the root of the issue, we do have a few questions. Can you please verify your city and zip code? Is the issue with the internet both indoors/outdoors or both? What changes have occured with your device recently? (setting changes, software update, damage to the phone, etc.)

0 Likes
wweeder
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the exact same problem. To be perfectly honest, Verizon service has sucked for over a year now.

We all know this drill. The provider oversell their service to the point where the service is terrible everyone.

The last thing I want is another canned response from Verizon that begins with "the last thing we want" and ends with some vague platitude designed to look good online for all the other users doing Google searches for why Verizon service is so terrible.

If Verizon is anything other than another greedy oversold provider who cares only for profits, the DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR TERRIBLE SERVICE.

I suggest everyone look at dropping Verizon as  next step, that's what I'm doing. The only thing these greedy providers understand is losing money.

FIASCO1999

This is your typical response from Verizon now is that the problem is your phone not that they aren't maintaining any of their equipment because that would involve spending their money.  That is why I'm looking to go to another provider it's just ridiculous. The only solutions I've received is here try another sim card which does nothing.

0 Likes
MUMBLEBEE52
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same with my service. I can’t remember the last time my signal went past 2 bars. LTE my butt!!! Do you know Verizon is rated #1 on every critic review lists??? I call bullcrap! cou have fooled me. I get nothing but problems with my phone for the past few months now. Phone calls, streaming, try to google something, forger it! And I pay a friggin FORTUNE. I’m A Single mom and can’t afford to keep paying inflated #1 Wireless company prices for something I get minimal use out of. I gotta switch asap.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the service you need. MUMBLEBEE52. What ZIP Code are you located in?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DEBMAR14

I too am having the same issue. I do not have unlimited so I feel like I'm not getting what I pay for. It's not just me but everyone in my home. And even when I go to work in another town. So what gives Verizon. And the only WiFi in my home is through Verizon so no I can't use that.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I regret hearing that you’re also having the same trouble, DEBMAR14. We always strive to provide a reliable experience for our customers. Let’s get this fixed. When did this issue first start happening? What zip code are you located at? Any trouble with calls or text messages? Does this only happen inside, outside, or both?

Joseph_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rtfelton
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue in my house in the 01002 zip code. We used to have the strongest signal, and now it breaks up or is choppy most of the time. If we can't get a good signal at the house, we will be forced to leave Verizon.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rtfelton, Our goal it to provide you with optimal service at all times. We would never want you to have anything less. We definitely want to get to the bottom of things for you. What exactly happening with your calls, text, and data? When did this start? Is this the only location you are having trouble in? 

Dia_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes