Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,036 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Signal strength terrible in zip code 55991.
CURT2876

Opened a ticket this morning for this issue.. over the last six month signal strength in this zip code area has gone from 3G-3 bars and 1X-4 bars to 1x-1 bar most of the time or "searching for service'. On occasion, it is better, but 3-5 days a week at 5:30 am, my convoy 4 shows searching for service, and my spouse and I have to recharge phones almost every day. Battery used to last for a week..It is also not just us. almost everyone that I see daily at coffee spot are experiencing the same thing. Smart phone users are a little better off , but not a lot.. Verizon Resolution for this ticket was to enable HD Voice and Wi-Fi calling ( which our phones do not have) or install a signal extender.. You mean that 500 people in this 6 sq mile area ALL need to do this? What kind of answer is that?? I would give you the ticket number that was used, but apparently Verizon doesn't want it known, as the message with the ticket number was not saved. I didn't delete it , but it is no longer there.. Now that I received msg that resolution is complete, I assume ticket has been closed , but my cell phone shows right now 1X-2 bars , no 3G..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Signal strength terrible in zip code 55991.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear that you are having issues in your area. It sounds like you are following the right process! Let us know how the ticket goes! Keep us posted. 

0 Likes