Re: Signal strength greatly diminished recently
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information lalatrisha1! No alerts are noted for your area. Let's reset the connection to the network on your phones and test: power off>remove SIM card for one minute>insert SIM card>power on. Keep us posted.

0 Likes
lalatrisha1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've tried all of that! I've tried everything. I told you guys I've spent

hours on the phone with customer support. Your service has gone to sh*t

around my area! Fix it or I'm switching carriers!

On Jul 13, 2014 8:17 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi latrisha1!

Let's get to the bottom of this! It's true that signal can fluctuate in different areas, but I'm still eager to troubleshoot. Are you both having issues in the same locations? That's the best way to determine if the issue is equipment-related or network-related. Please let me know if the signal shows the same on both devices.

Thanks!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
margehid

I am having the same problems.  I went into Verizon and althought they were very pleasant I am still dropping calls in my home.  It all started about 3 months ago and has only gotten worse.  While up north I had no signal however AT&T service did........REALLY?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

margehid,

We want to make sure that we have the best service for you! What zip codes are you having issues in? What devices do you have? Any other Verizon Wireless customers having issues in the same area?

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
AAWENDY

We never had service in our home we got a booster that works great if we have wifi (and power. If the power goes out we don't have any phone service) our ZIP code is 03884. But we have recently noticed that area's we use to have a signal now we don't have any bars or signal. When driving places we use to have signal we don't. Zip codes include 03825, 03823, 03839, 03885, 03037, 03034.

Both my husband and I have motoZ phones. Mine is almost 4 months old my husband's is an older model. It's very frustrating when we pay a lot of money for poor service in our area.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes