Signal Problems
john412

I live in zip code 15237, I can provide my street address if needed. when I look on the coverage map it shows I should have full 4G coverage at my house. I barely get 2 bars of 1X and can't even make phone calls. It isn't and issue of something the house is build out of because it is the same situation outside. This is very strange considering I live near several cell towers. Is there any remedy for this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Signal Problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We strive to provide reliable service! I definitely want to take a closer look. How long has this been occurring? Any other users seeing an issue?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
john412

It's been happening since I moved into the house in November 2015, I also have a hard time even sending text messages, Often times they fail to send and require multiple attempts.

0 Likes
Pj042

I have that same problem. I thought that it might be my house two but it's not cause where not getting enough bars. When I'm outside I noticed that I only get 2 bars on my gragh. I get all of my bars when I'm using my wifi at home. Seems to me that Verizon is cheating us out of our data. I paid good money for my data. When I open my apps they keep crashing. You know once you try to use an app and it does load or you try to download apps from the play store and it tells you that you don't have enough space. And you download it again and it installs. We pay good money for data and they are stealing it back. Verizon use to be the best and have best towers and it is like they stealing from us and the service is high.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our main goal is to provide you with the best wireless service always and everywhere, Paul. The amount of bars on your screen can vary for several reasons, and even with 2 or 3 bars your phone can perform and provide excellent service. Using WiFi is highly recommended as this will save your cellular data and prevent overage charges.
Let’s make sure that you get the best service for your money. What specific service issues are you experiencing? Provide details of issues with calls, texts, or data. Also confirm your phone model and software version.
Third party applications are not created by us, and they can crash for multiple reasons outside of our control. What specific applications are crashing when you open them?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

john412 - Thanks for that additional info. Your service is certainly important to us. It sounds like with your new move that there is something that is possibly preventing our signal from getting indoors to your new home. In these instances, we do offer a network extender option to work as a mini cell tower in your home. Here's more information on that accessory and its requirements: http://vz.to/1GuDDYh. You also have the option of providing your own signal booster and registering it for your account as follows:  http://vz.to/1IQbaOE

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes