Signal Booster
Bearlodge805
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any idea why Verizon won't let me register a signal booster. I am a prepaid customer that lives in an area where signal is weak, but Verizon won't let prepaid accounts register signal boosters. If I want to pay more for a postpaid plan I can register it. Does not make any sense to me I prepay for my account.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Signal Booster
deloused
Master - Level 3

They don't care about prepaid customers as much as postpaid due to the amount they pay. 

0 Likes
Bearlodge805
Enthusiast - Level 2

To bad Verizon is the only signal that I can get here or I would be gone!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Signal Boosters can be activated on Prepaid accounts, however Network Extenders can not. Please click here to view more information: https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/accessories/register-signal-booster/. An active Prepaid line will be required for the Signal Booster. Assistance with the process can be obtained by contacting Prepaid Customer Service at Prepaid Customer Service 888-294-6804 Sun-Sat 6:00AM - 11:00PM ET.  CassieG_VZW  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bearlodge805, we never want you to feel this way about your service with us. We have sent you a Private Message to discus your concerns with more detail. . CassieG_VZW

0 Likes
Bearlodge805
Enthusiast - Level 2

You are incorrect, I called the number to register and was denied the opportunity because I an a prepaid customer. We prepay in good faith and are good customers so why are we treated unfairly?  This is no way to treat a customer, it is discrimination, you sell a product that is not as good as it should be so I try to improve the signal by buying a signal booster but can't use it because I am not a good customer.

John

Scub
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same, prepaid with poor verizon coverage. No booster for prepaid folks. Like we are second type. I had registered booster last year and no bueno now 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes