Signal Booster Options for poor service signal in home
jp_the_cleaner

The new home I am moving to gets really poor signal (seems to be just in the yard and house ~3 acres) everywhere around home gets signal. What would be a good signal booster option so I can get calls in my home? Zipcode 56759

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Signal Booster Options for poor service signal in home
Weth
Legend

At this moment, I believe your only option is the network extender, which is currently a Samsung model. You would hook this up to your home internet connection. Limitations are it is only 3G and not LTE.

Future, Verizon has said they will be releasing an LTE network extender. Also Verizon announced in the fall of 2014 they will support wifi calling with supported phones sometime in 2015. Both are still not concrete on dates, so I would not count on them right now. Just be aware that if you get the 3G network extender, it will be obsolete in less than a year.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Signal Booster Options for poor service signal in home
Weth
Legend

At this moment, I believe your only option is the network extender, which is currently a Samsung model. You would hook this up to your home internet connection. Limitations are it is only 3G and not LTE.

Future, Verizon has said they will be releasing an LTE network extender. Also Verizon announced in the fall of 2014 they will support wifi calling with supported phones sometime in 2015. Both are still not concrete on dates, so I would not count on them right now. Just be aware that if you get the 3G network extender, it will be obsolete in less than a year.

0 Likes