Shouldn't Fees be the same every month???!!
GoomyZ

Shouldn't the total for Taxes, Governmental Surcharges & Fees be the same every month? Mine were until the recent bill.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Shouldn't Fees be the same every month???!!
spitxfire
Contributor - Level 3

They're normally the same, but taxes change all the time, if you go over minutes data, etc. the more that is the higher the taxes will be of course.

0 Likes
Not applicable

They can vary slightly.  Mine went down about $0.12 this month.

0 Likes
Not applicable

should: yes

are: nope

this helps condition you into simply paying the bill without noticing -- or verizon preference to provide a credit card to autopay without every noticing

On LTE cut down your minutes by routing some calls over SIP TCP

0 Likes
Not applicable

Well within the last few months the Administration Charge was 99 cents now it's 90 cents. Also the Universal Service Charge or whatever it's called changes every 3 months. That shouldn't be more than 50 cents or so pending on how many lines you have. Of course you state or county can choose to raise or lower taxes at anytime.

Not applicable

burgesssimile wrote:

should: yes

are: nope

this helps condition you into simply paying the bill without noticing -- or verizon preference to provide a credit card to autopay without every noticing

Actually having a different bill amount would make me pay attention to the bill MORE not less.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Brian68 wrote:

Actually having a different bill amount would make me pay attention to the bill MORE not less.

same here

0 Likes