Shipping on July 4?
aimeepar

My blackberry broke (not a big surprise) so I upgraded to an iPhone.  I'm in desperate need of a phone (for work) and want it asap.  Anyone know if fedex is operating today?  According to the customer service agent I spoke to, if it goes out today I'll get it Friday, if it gets sent out tomorrow Monday.  Anyone have any idea?  Also, anyone know why they wont let you do an in-store pick up?  I'd be more than happy to just go pick one up, but they won't allow it.  I don't get it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Shipping on July 4?
mls3331
Contributor - Level 1

i can tell u for a fact, because i am currently tracking a delivery im waiting for, that fedex does move packages from 1 location to another on july the 4th(today). as for the rest of your question, i have no answers...

0 Likes
Not applicable

If you needed the phone in such a hurry, why didn't you just go to the Verizon store and pick one up?

Was the cost less expensive if you ordered online?  If so, you answered your own question as to why they wouldn't let you do an instore pickup.

I'm pretty sure FedEx employees get the 4th of July off. (at least the delivery truck drivers anyway)

Have you rec'd a tracking number yet?  I'm pretty sure when your phone ships, you'll get a tracking number.

No tracking number = not shipped.

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

Fedex moves packages that are in the system on the 4th, but there are no pickups or deliveries on the 4th. So, you'll need to borrow a phone for the weekend.

0 Likes