Re: ShareEverythin Plan - TOO EXPENSIVE - Rip OFF
Tidbits
Legend

That's what I was thinking too. Didn't make sense to me either.

0 Likes
rexsichic
Enthusiast - Level 3

You might want to verify this before upgrading and being stuck in the new plan. I had numerous people tell me, from store to customer service and even Best Buy, that if we didn't upgrade my boyfriend's line before the plan changes took effect, we would be forced into the new plan. We upgraded the night before the new plan hit. We were told the next time we upgrade, we will have no choice but to move to the new plan.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

You went to BestBuy. They do not have the option to retain your current plan. If you went to a corporate Verizon store you will be able to keep the current plan other than the unlimited data(which you will have to get tiered).

0 Likes
rexsichic
Enthusiast - Level 3

As I stated, I had several people tell me we would be forced into the plan, including store & customer services employees as well as Best Buy. I actually had several customer service reps tell me that, several store employees and an employee at an authorized retailer

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Yes those are RETAILERS, and not corporate Smiley Happy

0 Likes
rexsichic
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'll try this one more time....I said I had several customer service employees and store employees tell me this, as well as employees at an authorized retail store and Best Buy. Verizon Wireless employees are included in there.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Notice what you said there?

Authorized RETAIL store.  It's a retailer.  There's IS a difference between a Authorized/premium retailer and a corporate Verizon store.  Even their own store locator depicts the differences when you do a search.  If they were the "same" it wouldn't mark them differently.  Their employees also get paid differently.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea that for Sure...

0 Likes
glob
Enthusiast - Level 2

no u can keep ur current plan..im not going to change mine,i have been with verizon for a long time..i also havent had a problem with them,except 1 time with the apps..

0 Likes
glob
Enthusiast - Level 2

i like verizon,but it all comes down to greed...with the other carriers too..i hear stories..but i still stay with verizon..they r really resonable if u think about it..if u add stuff u pay more...thats just common sense..

0 Likes