Share Everything Bill Details Privacy
Greglh

Does VW offer away to limit details of the bill?
Whether Regular or Business is this possible?
If you are getting one bill and 5 people are sharing that plan it means the details are available to everyone accessing that bill.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Share Everything Bill Details Privacy
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, Account Owners have access via the on-line MyVerizon account to see all details and to make any changes to the account/phone lines.  If phone users are set up as Account Members with their own MyVerizon on-line account, they have limited access to info. regarding their phone/line.  For example, they can see the total minutes used so far in the billing cycle, but they can't see the usage logs, even for their own line.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Actually, ALL of the details are only available to the account owner. All others only have access to their own info.

0 Likes
Greglh

So the account holder is deemed Admin so to speak and can see all things while other users only have access to their phone usage, data, summary and details.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, Account Owners have access via the on-line MyVerizon account to see all details and to make any changes to the account/phone lines.  If phone users are set up as Account Members with their own MyVerizon on-line account, they have limited access to info. regarding their phone/line.  For example, they can see the total minutes used so far in the billing cycle, but they can't see the usage logs, even for their own line.

0 Likes
AtomPresents

Having read through a couple of the threads on this topic I am not seeing any way to block the information from one "admin" to another.  Currently we have 4 admins I believe (VW told us we had used the max number of admin privileges) and I dont want the other admins seeing my sent and to information.  They dont want me to see theirs either.  I understand if its a parent and minor relationship but that does not apply here.  Everyone on my bill is a consenting adult and we would like our call and text history not viewable by the other admin's.  Any suggestions or is there a department that handles these issues? I have been on hold for hours and nobody has had a legitimate answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Have the account owner cancel all the admins.  Nobody but he can see anything.  Otherwise, get your own account.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

AtomPresents wrote:

Currently we have 4 admins I believe (VW told us we had used the max number of admin privileges) and I dont want the other admins seeing my sent and to information.  They dont want me to see theirs either.  I understand if its a parent and minor relationship but that does not apply here.

Verizon has no way of knowing that - the only alternative is to make only the financially responsible party the admin and everyone else an account member.  Or, since all are adults, as Horses547 suggested, each one has their own account, and their privacy.

If you are going to share the account, then the information is shared as well, at least with the account owner. 

0 Likes