Re: Shame on you verizon
Crgriffin66
Enthusiast - Level 3

Let us know please cause I'm traveling soon!

0 Likes
Crgriffin66
Enthusiast - Level 3

I sounds like you are Jobless because unlike 90 percent of other working people you obviously have the time to study your bill

0 Likes
Crgriffin66
Enthusiast - Level 3

Weth probably works for Verizon.... Because only a Verizon upper level employee would have this type of thinking. They probably have an employee monitor this site to respond just as Weth has...you did exactly what most people would do I am appalled that Verizon has not paid you back

0 Likes
A_Lerario
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just call Verizon and add the out of u.s. plan...make sure to call as soon

as you get home and have them remove it...

Crgriffin66
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yep u work for Verizon so obvious

0 Likes
A_Lerario
Enthusiast - Level 2

I work for Verizon?

0 Likes
Crgriffin66
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank A Lerario

0 Likes
Crgriffin66
Enthusiast - Level 3

No Weth

0 Likes
A_Lerario
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your welcome

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Crgriffin66 wrote:

I sounds like you are Jobless because unlike 90 percent of other working people you obviously have the time to study your bill

Unemployed, then upper level Verizon employee. Wow I am really moving up.  Like these assumptions, your statements are all wrong.

It takes 5 to 10 minutes max to review your bill.  It is your money, never trust anyone else, always take the responsibility for your own good. Check every bill for accuracy.  This is a basic responsibility.

And in case I wasn't clear, I do not work for Verizon, and I have nothing to do with the telecommunications field. Attacking the person rather than the message is a sure way you admit defeat.