Service issues in Manhattan
Beaumls

New York City (Manhattan service problems) especially near 14th st and the Avenue C challenges - but any help would be APPRECIATED by a worrying Dad! My daughter is a college student in New York City (Manhattan- the densest populated city in the USA, lots of customers!). She is having service problems in her apartment complex (StuyTown - zip code 10009), especially near 14th st and the Avenue C loop). Can Verizon do something to improve the connection and service quality in that area - it is annoying AND UNSAFE since her calls are sometimes dropped!! I know the tall buildings create challenges - but any help would be APPRECIATED by a worrying Dad!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service issues in Manhattan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Beaumls, we also want to ensure that our customers are getting the most reliable service and we certainly understand where you're coming from as a father with a daughter in college. We want to make sure your daughter is able to use her phone where she's at the most so she can stay connected.

In review of the area (10009), we don't see any reported outages or concerns regarding service. You've mentioned that she's been experiencing dropped calls in her apartment complex. How's her service experience when outside of her apartment? If this is an issue specific to be indoors, we can review some solutions that can help. Does she have access to Wi-Fi? What's the make/model of her phone?

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes