Re: Service getting progressively worse at my home
HopeMcCloud
Enthusiast - Level 2

Zip code 23009. iPhone 8. I can watch the service go from no service to 1x to 3g and the LTE repeatedly. Couldn’t even open my verizon app. I repeat phone. I turn airplane mode on then off. I reset network connections. This is terrible!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that you're having this experience, HopeMcCloud. While we don't have anything going on in that area right now, every address is different, and with some usage patterns changing recently due to the pandemic, some areas may be more heavily stressed than they were in the past. We'll send you a private note so we can have a look at possible causes & solutions. EricW_VZW

0 Likes
Heldamania

My data coverage seems slower than ever and phone calls aren't as clear as they should be. I have an unlimited plan and a new moto z4 phone.  Zip code 14067.  Service was better in 2016 when we first moved here.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the service you depend upon when and where you need it most is always a top priority, Heldamania. We want to learn more and help get things caught back up to speed. Are you noticing this issue at a specific location or at multiple locations in the zip code provided? Do you experience issues both indoors and outdoors? 

0 Likes
HopeMcCloud
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got my private note. It’s been days and I haven’t been contacted. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HopeMcCloud, 

I regret to learn about any poor experience with service in your home. In addition, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received a response. I'm eager to assist you with a resolution. I will send you a Private Note, so we can make sure everything is resolved. 

0 Likes
Heldamania

I'm so glad you'll feel sorry for the bad service but you never actually sent me a private message?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the confusion. We certainly don't want you to feel this way. Please send us a Private Message for account specific help.  - Carter

0 Likes
Beazyva

Wow it's amazing. I thought Virginia Beach 23464 was the only one having issues and to see it's the exact same story a lot of places. I've read through several threads and the answers are "sorry you're having trouble. Use wifi calling or get a 5g phone" 

I can agree somewhat though once the new 5g phones are released I will be leaving Verizon.

Verizon went from having the best service with horrible customer service and care to the worst service with the same customer service and care.

I won't fault you guys for everything. It's my fault I stayed with Verizon for 15+ years. I will take my family to another service and hopefully have better luck and if not at least it'll be cheaper.

0 Likes