Service Problems
ANG607

Verizon,

I have been very disappointed with my phone service since my family switched from ATT to Verizon. Every time I'm on a phone call, the phone is breaking up constantly, which makes phone calls impossible. It is very frustrating and putting an extreme strain on my relationships.  At first I was thinking it was other peoples' phones, but no, after many, many phone calls it is definitely my piece of [removed] service that is constantly cutting out. On top of the phone calls, I can't even check my email when I venture away from my home wireless internet. I'm paying over $150/month for nothing. Phone calls do not work when I'm away from home. Internet does not work when I'm away from home. This needs to be fixed ASAP or else I'm jumping ship. Do you have any way to fix this problem or is this just the way it is going to be and I just need deal with it. Please let me know how this can be resolved/improved.

Alex [removed]

Content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service Problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ang607,

We understand the importance of reliable service and we're here to get you back up and running. Has it been this way the whole time you've had service? What zipcode do you find this happening in? Does this happen everywhere you go?

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jsuit
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue with Verzion service. My office is in a metropolitan area and I had great service(voice and data) up until about two weeks ago. when I put in a complaint Verizon agreed the service was less than optimal. however their response for the HD Voice had already been tried by the tech prior to submitting the ticket and the suggestion of purchasing a signal enhancer does resolve the problem. I am now constantly dropping calls and my data literally drops to 1X. Why is it your CUSTOMERS responsibility to address and rectify a problem you acknowledge? What is Verizon doing for further investigation on the signal loss in this area? And the zip code of the area of which I am speaking is 71901 downtown Hot SPrings, Arkansas.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jsuit,

I understand your frustration. We want all of our customers to experience great service. We are constantly trying to expand our footprint to any place that has an opportunity for improvement. While we do offer the largest, most reliable network in the US, there are still places that may have fluctuating service. If a network service ticket was filed and that turned out to be the case in your area, it will be up to you to take advantage of great options like Wi-Fi Calling or a Network Extender. http://vz.to/236nRxv.

JosephT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MARCRE23
Enthusiast - Level 1

Up until about a year ago we had excellent service, no problems, nothing. Even bragged about Verizon and their service. Then we started having dropped calls all the time. I thought it was my phone, but we up graded in January of this year and the same thing, dropped calls and a new problem, 1 bar and sometimes no service at all. I called Verizon, they sent someone out to check the area and their answer was, I was in a low coverage area! What the heck. We’ve lived here over 18 years, I didn’t pick up my house and move it. Then they tried to sell me an amplifier. No thank you, I want our good service back. This is something Verizon really needs to fix. They can spend money on NFL games and expensive commercials but not fix our service? My service better be fixed soon or I’m going to go public and let people know how bad Verizon is.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARCRE23,

We never want you to experience any issues with your service. I depend on mine too so I can relate to this as well. Let's make sure we get to the bottom of this for you right away. Allow me to gather some more information so I can better address the service issues going on in your area. What zip code are you located in? Are other users in the area having the some issues as you?

JuanD_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MARCRE23
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you your response. No one around us has Verizon. They have Sprint and AT&T and their services are great. Our zipcode is 29651.

Please find out what happened and get it fixed. The problem does not make sense to us. We have always recommended Verizon to other people because of the great service we used to have. We have been loyal customers for over 20 years, never even considered changing from Verizon.I look forward to your solution. Thanks,Mark [removed]

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.