Service Outtage, no way to submit service ticket even though website states otherwise
dumbusername
Enthusiast - Level 1

"You can sign in to check for outages that may be affecting your services. Should there be a service...

Just sign in, except when I sign in there is no mention of this service.  Searching "service ticket" yields 2931 hits, but the first 30 or so have nothing to do with service tickets (not going through 2931 hits).  Where is the page that is mentioned on hte Verizion site?

Service in my area (about 30sq mi, meeker CO 81641, 970 code)) has been slowly decaying (poorer signal and more dropped calls) and today there is no service at all.  Moreover I cannot sign up for wifi calling without connecting to a 4g network, none exist here.  How can I open a NO SERVICE TICKET, and why is the website misleading?

0 Likes
Re: Service Outtage, no way to submit service ticket even though website states otherwise
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my service to keep me connected at all times and we want to ensure you can rely on your service, dumbusername. To be sure we are on the same page, are you experiencing issues with cellular service or residential service. The link you provided is to report issues with residential service. If this is for cellular service, we can take a closer look into this. When did this issue start? Does the phone say No Service? Do you experience these issues indoors and outdoors? 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes