Service Outage in Concord, NC?!
reiggin

None of my family's devices currently have any service.  We are located in Concord, NC. Can anyone confirm if there are issues with towers/service currently? This has never happened before.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service Outage in Concord, NC?!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

reiggin,

Oh no, we are sorry to hear your phones are working! Let's get your the service you deserve! At this time, there aren't any known issues in your area. Are you still having issues with your service? What error messages do you get? What kind of phones do you have? Please provide additional details to get this matter resolved.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
darc5

My college kids located in Maryville Missouri (north western university ) are not able to make calls. Can receive only

One is an iPhone 5c

Other and android

They have power cycled the devices and checked the Sim cards

Help please

I am an employee of Verizon from the government dept of Verizon from st louis

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello darc5,

Thank you for bringing your service concerns to our attention. We are committed to your wireless happiness and we would like to showcase this to you today. We are eager to get this resolved for you once and for all. May I ask what zip code is the school located in? Is the issue only with making & receiving calls or is it with data services also? If you can send us a private message so we can look into this further then that would be great.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes