Service Issues During Past Few Weeks
missaero

Good Afternoon,

We've been experiencing service issues including dropped calls, missing texts etc at our home. The service area is 77375 though that zip code covers a large area and only a small area in and near our community seems affected. I get one bar at my home and almost zero call quality now whereas I had no problems a few months back. The issue has really escalated for us in the past few weeks. Terrible service all round. Tempted to drop Verizon because of this.

Anyone know where to report this issue? It needs looked into more thoroughly.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service Issues During Past Few Weeks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

missaero,

We're ready and able to assist right here!  I know service issues can be frustrating.  The coverage map is showing solid where you're at.  This is occuring mainly indoors at your home?  Does it improve outdoors or in other areas?  Is this happening across multiple devices? What model phones?

Please provide us a few more details so we can get to the root cause. Thanks!

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
missaero

Thanks for the reply. This happens inside and outside and also to my neighbors. It happens in the home community at Magic Spell Road in that zip code. It's a noticeable step change in service. We have iPhone 6 and Galaxy S4. Both have experienced a drop in service in this area and frequent dropped calls and missed texts. I have lived here for over a year and this problem has only been occurring in the last month or so. Something has changed to cause the issue. Maybe demand on the tower is too high. I don't know. All I know is that going from about 3 solid bars of coverage previously to getting 1 this past month is not acceptable.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

missaero

Thanks for those details! Are there areas you still receive good signal on those devices? Please give this a try and re-test:

iPhone 6: http://vz.to/1ngrS1C
Galaxy S4: http://vz.to/1srh8di

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
missaero

Thank you for the suggestions.

Yes, in other areas we can both get perfect service on our phone. In other areas in our zip code we receive strong service, 3-4 bars is common. However in/near our subdivision the signal is awful. One to two bars and we cant keep calls connected.

We tried the suggestions above but that did not help.

As noted it was not always like this. We have lived here for about a year and have started experiencing issues during this past month. Our neighbors are experiencing similar degradation in service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It does sound like something may be going on in the network, missaero. I'd be happy to take a closer look into this matter. Please reply to my Direct Message for further assistance.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes