Service Interruption
luker9117

I have an iPhone 7, and for some reason my iMessages intermittently won't go through. When on the phone, people can't hear me what so ever. And forget about any sort of web browsing or apps that require data, they all time out. These issues are not consistent, but more often then not I have anywhere from 3-5 (full) LTE bars of service when it happens. At first I thought maybe my phone was trying to connect to a weak WiFi signal that was slowing everything down, but I've turned off WiFi and am still having the same issues.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service Interruption
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HORTLR85, I am so sorry to hear about the intermittent issues you are experiencing with your iPhone 7. I am an iPhone user myself and I want to make sure that these issues are resolved in the end. How long have these issues been happening for? Is this happening everywhere you go? Do you happen to know of any other Verizon Wireless customers in your area that are experiencing similar issues?

Brett_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes