Service Degrading 35620
REBJOH26
Enthusiast - Level 1

So what is going on in my area. When I first moved here in 2009 I had AT&T, I had barely a signal at my home! My daughter was given a cell phone for work and it was Verizon. She came home and not only could text inside our home but she could call and walk around the house.

Last year our service started degrading and we started to drop calls if we walked around talking on our phone in the house. So I called Verizon and asked them what was going on. They informed me that I was in an area of "No Coverage" and I could end my contract without a charge. I DO NOT WANT TO END MY CONTRACT, I WANT WHAT I HAVE HAD FOR OVER 7 YEARS! I PAY FOR IT, GIVE ME BACK MY CELL STRENGTH.

So I went on Facebook and polled people in my area, well my Facebook page went crazy with people saying same thing!

Verizon you want your money every month, give me back my cell strength! I called again a couple of months ago and asked for a booster and they told me that I am not eligible....NOT ELIGIBLE?????

I have sent messages to Verizon on Twitter, Facebook and now on the Forum. WHAT IS GOING ON????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service Degrading 35620
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

REBJOH26​ ,

Our top priority is to ensure that we provide our customers with the service they deserve and are here to help take a closer look at your area. I will send you a private message to better assist.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes