Seriously?
PSH55

I moved in 2007 and got Verizon, and had been very pleased until I recently moved and had no service in my home. So-Verizon SELLS me an extender (a booster) which still doesn't help.  I called on Jan. 15th and said cancel my account--I must have service.  The rep April Estep set it up for cancellation on my bill cycle date (that was fine) but forgot to read me the terms and conditions, so she calls back and reads them to my VOICEMAIL.  I knew then it was shady!  So, I call Verizon back on January 18th, and a great guy in Seattle helped me, and NOT to my surprise--there were NO cancellation notes--nothing had been set up.  Now--I'm a trainer for another carrier, and I know how imperative it is for agents to take notes.  So--the new rep set it up.  Today-- I get back to back text messages and an email from this April person advising me to return my extender--which while she floundered through troubleshooting asked me if I had thought about getting one--while I was sitting here looking at it!!  NO ONE made any attempt to retain/save my account.  I know I have to leave due to the service issue, but no one from Verizon seemed concerned about churn rate--or losing me as a customer.  I think that's bad customer service.  Someone needs desperately to Retrain April!! I had to call in to make sense out of all the text messages she sent me--geeeeeze!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Seriously?
smitty23521
Contributor - Level 1

I can see what you're saying but if the network extender didn't improve the services, save options have been exhausted.

0 Likes