Re: IRe: Senior Discount
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@kgren1, we want to be as transparent as possible when it comes to expectations, so I am disheartened to hear this feedback. Data is a resource that I heavily rely on, so I am committed to determining the root cause of your slow data. What is the closest intersection and zip code that you are experiencing the issues at? How are your calls and texts being impacted? When did you make the switch to the new plan and when did the data issue start?

AkaneM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: IRe: Senior Discount
Godd186

I have it. Get 175 mbps with two bars. There must be another reason your speeds have dropped.

0 Likes
Re: Senior Discount
bbowers0914
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you live in Florida , apparently Verizon thinks only seniors live in Florida,

They have a 55 plan for well if you 55 but again only those in Florida, may be time to shop for a carrier who offers these plans to people who don't live in Florida

Re: ISenior Discount
zoeegirl1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is this only offered in Florida?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

zoeegirl1, I totally understand your concern. This is an awesome plan. However, it is still in the trial phase, so it will not be available in other areas at this time. I hope this helps. 

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
ibtechin

It really does not help, not at all.  Other carriers are already offering 55+ Unlimited plans in most major markets.  And, offering it a very reasonable prices

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to be on a plan that aligns with your needs. We'll be sending you a Private Note to better assist.

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes