Sending Pics from Computer to Cell Phone
gkwombat

I have been trying to e-mail pics from my home pc to my new cell phone. I am receiving the e-mails on my phone but the "attachment has been removed". Thought this might be a size issue, but no matter how much I reduce the photo the result is the same. Thought I might try a more direct transfer and plugged my phone into the computer but the computer said it couldn't find a driver to communicate with the phone.  I do not have a media package but from what I have read, that should not be necessary....any assistance would be most appreciated. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Sending Pics from Computer to Cell Phone
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

What email address are you using?  You should be using the email address 10digitnumber@vzwpix.com .Just where it says 10digitnumber, insert your area code + cell number.

If still having issues then you can try to upload the pics to your online album & then send them straight to your phone.

1. Just go to Verizon Pixs
  2. Scroll over messages
  3. Click ''send picture & video message"
  4. Under step 1 in that box click "upload media"
  5. Browse your computer for the pictures. You can upload 5 pics at a time.
  6. Once the pictures are uploaded, drag each picture into that red box where it says "drag & drop media here"
  7. Next click Preview & send message
  8. Send to....enter in your area code + cell number
  9. SEND

The pictures should all come to your phone. You can save them to the phone then.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

What email address are you using?  You should be using the email address 10digitnumber@vzwpix.com .Just where it says 10digitnumber, insert your area code + cell number.

If still having issues then you can try to upload the pics to your online album & then send them straight to your phone.

1. Just go to Verizon Pixs
  2. Scroll over messages
  3. Click ''send picture & video message"
  4. Under step 1 in that box click "upload media"
  5. Browse your computer for the pictures. You can upload 5 pics at a time.
  6. Once the pictures are uploaded, drag each picture into that red box where it says "drag & drop media here"
  7. Next click Preview & send message
  8. Send to....enter in your area code + cell number
  9. SEND

The pictures should all come to your phone. You can save them to the phone then.

0 Likes
gkwombat

Thanks...that worked for me. The previous information I had found said that I could use @vtext.com to send pics...I know better now thank you........gkwombat

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

gkwombat wrote:

Thanks...that worked for me. The previous information I had found said that I could use @vtext.com to send pics...I know better now thank you........gkwombat

You are welcome. Glad it all worked out. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes