Security Deposit
footballwizz692004
Contributor - Level 2

I (Happily) paid a security deposit at the beginning of December last year and my deposit is going into review next week. I was wondering if anyone who has paid a deposit and got theirs back, how long after the review did it take? Should I expect a check in December or more likely in January or later?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Security Deposit
Not applicable

After they take any money for service they send you a check.

Look at your present bill invoice and see if they took out any charges. Deposits are the face value plus simple interest minus charges owed and balance sent out to you via check.

View solution in original post

footballwizz692004
Contributor - Level 2

As an added note, I have never missed a payment or had any complications. My account has been in good standing since the first day so now worries about the review, just curious as to how long it takes is all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

footballwizz692004,

Congrats on your one year anniversary. As long as there hasn't been any late or missed payments your deposit should be released without any problem. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

footballwizz692004
Contributor - Level 2

Thank you, I know that everything will go smoothly and I have nothing to worry about. My Deposit goes into review on 11/17. The question is how long will it take to process and how long until I should expect payment?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

footballwizz692004,
I can provide additional details. If the requirements are met and the funds are released the refund will take approximately 3-4 weeks to be received. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

footballwizz692004
Contributor - Level 2

Awesome! Thanks!

0 Likes
footballwizz692004
Contributor - Level 2

One more question: I see on my account that the deposit has cleared through, but it shows as a payment received or something.

My question is, am I getting this money back on a Visa Debit Card for use where ever I choose, or will this be a bill credit or will it be a Verizon Gift Card?

0 Likes
Not applicable

After they take any money for service they send you a check.

Look at your present bill invoice and see if they took out any charges. Deposits are the face value plus simple interest minus charges owed and balance sent out to you via check.

footballwizz692004
Contributor - Level 2

Awesome thank you Elector!

0 Likes