Save your time and money
searriareid2
Enthusiast - Level 1

People save your time and money and run for the hills!!! Verizon wireless is a joke and worse than any other wireless company I have ever dealt with!! They slow your data down after the 1st GB and then charge you outrageously if you run over, and god forbid your crappy phone breaks and you need to upgrade or try to add a line. Please do yourself and your family a favor and go to Sprint or AT&T, at least they tell you upfront your first bill will be $500 for 2 days of service on the cycle. I will never use Verizon again and I hope they crack down on these losers like they did AT&T!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Save your time and money
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Do you feel better now?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Good rant, but it helps others more if you tell the specifics. Certainly your experience is not universal, but then again it is hard to know exactly what your experience was. $500 is a lot of overage if that is what you are indicating. It also helps to know what happened to you that was not in the contract that you could have predicated ahead of time.

0 Likes
searriareid2
Enthusiast - Level 1

No sure don't!

mama23dogs
Legend

I Don't have any complaints.  My data is just as fast for the first gb as the 10th gb.

0 Likes