Samsung Note 20 Ultra - No Network Connection
becrkr1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've never had any connectivity issues. However, after purchasing my note 20 ultra this past weekend, the cell service just died. I have not been able to make/receive calls or use data for the past 24 hours.

I've attempted to reset the network settings, I've tried to manually update APN settings, I've done a factory reset and also wiped the partition cache. Nothing has worked. When I finally spoke to tech support they said that it could be the sim. I went to the local store and got it replaced with a new sim card and it only worked for an hour. Now it's back to being a paperweight.

Any thoughts as to why this may be happening? I've since called tech support back and they want me to replace the device with a new one, but I have to pay the taxes on the new device and they'll reimburse me when they receive the non-working phone. I think this is ridiculous given the fact that this is an issue with the device and Verizon and not user error. 

Can anyone offer any help on this before I take that route?

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Note 20 Ultra - No Network Connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is definitely a major issue with the new phone, beckr1. We'd be glad to help look into the issue with you this evening. Please send us a Private Message, and we'll get started.

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
gablerma

I've had this same thing happen to me. It's been since March when we got our phones and it's awful. I've replaced the Sim and the phones them self 3 times and still love same issue. Verizon has stated they can't do anything but give me a new device to see if it changes. It's an awful phone. I've called more them 30 times and delt with different reps. And they all tell me to do the same repeat steps to try and fix it and nothing works. They say it's the connection in my area when my parents live next door and have Verizon and their service is fine as well as my step daughter that live in my house. So it's not my connection in my area. They just keep beating around the bush and not very satisfied being I'm a mother of 3 and my phone is important when they are at school and my husband at work and it constantly drops my calls with everyone. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it is important to have your device working properly. We are happy to assist in any way possible. May we ask what ZIP Code you are experiencing issues? To clarify, are you having issues with calls, texts and data? *Joshua

0 Likes